Bible Studies at Church of the Saviour
- Tuesday mornings in Bldg. A-110 from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
- Friday mornings in Bldg. A-109 from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.
- Saturday mornings in Bldg. A-109/111 from 8:30-9:30 a.m. (except 2nd Saturdays)
We would like to invite you to a monthly breakfast gathering of Church of the Saviour’s men. This is not a program... there will be no homework assigned... no graduation date... no secret handshake. Our purpose is simple: to learn about what God calls us to as MEN and to get to know each other as MEN, both so that we will grow and mature together in Christ.
Please consider joining us every 2nd Saturday of each month, 8:30-10 a.m. in Bldg F-100 (gym).
What it looks like…
- Men sharing breakfast and coffee together (good table manners optional; after all, it is 8:30 in the a.m.)
- Men exploring focused topics specifically applicable to us, such as on work and leadership
- Men broadening their groups of friends and acquaintances at church
- Men gathering in fellowship and prayer
For those who have not yet registered, please click here; the next 2nd Saturday is on April 12th.
- This Week at Church of the Saviour Sign up for our interactive biweekly with current events and news... »
- March-April Employment Opportunities »
- Friday, April 25th, through Sunday, April 27th Weekend of the Arts
- Saturday, April 26th, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Jump-Start Your Job Search Workshop »
- May 4th - June 8th The Art of Marriage
- Monday, May 26th, 12 p.m. All Singles Memorial Day Picnic »