Our Mission—the reason for our existence and what we want to accomplish:
Our mission is to glorify God by making disciples of Jesus Christ in Wayne and beyond.
Our Central Focus—the most important things that we must do every day to fulfill our mission:
Our central focus is to equip, inspire and mobilize each person to extend God's grace into every personal encounter both inside and outside the church.
Our Culture—one of humility to realize our church's potential and mission:
We embrace a culture of humility that enthusiastically and joyfully reflects the life of Jesus Christ. Through the power of the gospel and the Holy Spirit, we are being transformed into the likeness of Christ in our:
- Hearts that live in his grace and freely extend it to others
- Minds that seek to think as he thinks
- Lifestyles that align with his priorities
- Relationships that see and love people as he sees and loves them
Our Guiding Principles—defining the core commitments by which we live:
- Biblically based and Spirit empowered
- Prayerfully dependent
- Spiritually and relationally healthy
- Mission directed and team driven
- Intergenerational and multiethnic
- Creative, innovative and joyful
- Intentionally engaged in our community and the world with the compassion and love of Jesus Christ
Concerning the roles of women in corporate worship, David Small interviewed Ann Spooner and Marnie McCoy, leaders in the Women’s Ministry. Read the complete article here.